Please contact our office at (440) 953-1899 or request an appointment online.
Franjo Vladic, M.D.
When I joined Center for Digestive Health 12 years ago, I already knew about its excellent quality and professionalism since my own family were patients of the practice. Along with my two partners and our staff, I strive to treat every patient and family with respect. We are honored that many physicians, nurses and their families trust us to protect their health.
American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
- Medical School: Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health
- Internship/Residency: University Hospitals/Case Western Reserve University
- Fellowship: Cook County Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Acid Reflux
- Biliary Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Disorders
- Crohn’s Disease
- Gall Bladder
- Gastroenterology Disorders
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Liver Disease
- Peptic Ulcer
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency